Random thoughts about Random things
- Have you eaten in the last 4ish hours?
- Have you had something to drink today?
- Can you have something, even if just milk or water or cup’o’noodles or toast with something yummy on it, if you haven’t, please?
- If you have any injuries, can you please take care of them for me
- Also please take any meds if you should and haven’t, yet?
Whatever you have or haven’t done today just know you’re super strong and I am so proud of you
Okay you can go back to blogging now~ <3
Marnie is the best thing on Instagram
Bless whoever made this.
remember like 2 years ago when christmas stopped feeling like christmas for some reason
This post creeps me out because it is absolutely true
WHAT HAPPENED TO CHRISTMAS
The grinch stole it.
Fiction is more than a story.
Sokka and his Moose Lion.
"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
I was walking around yesterday and I had sunglasses on — and I hate wearing sunglasses because I think it’s really pretentious, but it was sunny, so I wore sunglasses — and someone recognized me when I had sunglasses on! That was really scary, but I found it really cool as well, I was like, “Hey, you recognized my eyebrows! Yay!”
tiny little turn ons:
- people leaning against walls with one shoulder while they talk
- catching somebody turning away smiling at a joke you made
- people who linger on a hug for just a second after you let go
- somebody glancing at your lips while you’re talking
Jesus is not a turn-on he is the way the truth and the light go 2 church and reflect on your nasty ass sins